Backplane Systems Technology has released the Neousys Technology’s New Nuvo-7000 Series of next generation fanless embedded PC, powered by Intel’s 8th generation of processors.
The Nuvo-7000 series, powered by Intel 8th-Gen Core i processors with up to six-core/12-thread architecture that offer significant performance improvement over previous 6th or 7th generation platforms.
The Nuvo-7000 series incorporates Neousys’ track-proven technologies for ultimate ruggedness and versatility. It features technologies such as an effective passive cooling design, patented expansion cassette and proprietary MezIO interface.
The Nuvo-7000 series offers a wide selection of on-board I/O functions such as GbE, USB 3.1 and COM ports and also feature sophisticated protection circuits to endure stress from ESD and power surges.
The Nuvo-7000 series is flexible and versatile for a variety of applications. The Nuvo-7000 variants are available with different cassette expansion options. With Neousys Nuvo-7000 series, you get a true rugged platform that can accommodate a single PCIe card (Nuvo-7000E), dual PCIe cards (Nuvo-7000DE) or a single PCI card (Nuvo-7000P) according your application needs.
Key features include:
- Intel 8th-gen Coffee Lake core i Hexa-Core 35W/ 65W LGA1151 CPU
- Patented cassette for PCI/PCIe add-on card accommodation
- MezIO interface for easy function expansion
- Rugged, -25°C to 70°C fanless operation
- Up to 6x GigE ports, supporting 9.5 KB jumbo frame
- Up to 32 GB, DDR4-2666 SODIMM
- 4x USB 3.1 gen2 Ports and 4x USB 3.1 gen1 ports
- VGA/DVI/DP triple independent display, supporting 4K2K resolution