Dewesoft has expanded the Krypton product line with the Krypton 6xSTG module. I
The Krypton DAQ module is shockproof and vibration proof. Being milled from a single block of aluminium and then filled with rubber also makes this module completely waterproof.
The universal STG 10V amplifier runs with a sample rate that reaches up to 20 kHz per channel. Inputs are compatible with DSI adapters which can additionally support IEPE/ICP sensors, LVDTs, charge, thermocouple and more.
The technical specifications of the Krypton 6xSTG include :
- Input Channels – 6 channels, Voltage, full bridge strain, ½ bridge strain, ¼ bridge strain.
- Input Signals – Voltage: ±10 V, ±1 V, ±100mV, ±10mV, Compatible with DSI adapters.
- Input Connector – DSUB9
- Sampling Rate – Simultaneous 100…20000 S/sec per channel (software-selectable)
- Overvoltage protection – ln+ to ln-: 50 V continuous, 200 V peak (10 msec)
- Input Accuracy – ±0.03% of reading, ±0.02% of range, ±0.1 mV
- Bridge Connection Types – Full bridge strain, ½ bridge strain, ¼ bridge strain (3-wire)
- Weight – 1100g
- Slice Dimensions – 213 x 54 x 56mm