- ACT government
- Ai Group
- Albanese government
- APS Industrial
- Australian government
- Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA)
- blockchain technology
- Charles Darwin University
- clean energy
- Electric vehicles
- GenCost report
- Grid Innovation Hub
- Horizon Power
- hydrogen-fuelled generator
- Hydrogen Energy Storage System (HESS)
- Hydrogen industry
- Hydrogen Knowledge Centre
- International Energy Agency
- Monash Energy Institute
- Monash university
- net zero emissions
- Northern Territory
- NSW government
- Project SE
- Queensland government
- Renewable Energy
- RS Components
- Schneider Electric
- Sydney Energy Forum
- Victorian Government
- women in industry
- InMotion merges with Mercer
Brisbane-based InMotion Engineering has merged with manufacturing technology and stainless-steel solutions company Mercer Technologies.
- Champion Compressors’ new Champ
Compressed air technology group Champion Compressors unveils a new public image, comprising a new company slogan, a refreshing new colour scheme, and a company mascot–Champ, the Blue Heeler.
- Lego Mindstorms robots, improved
National Instruments and the LEGO Group have updated the software for their LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT robotics invention system.
- Competition for wireless 4G definition takes shape
A market research firm says there are already clear contenders for the designation of the official definition of wireless 4G technology in 2008-2009
- Siemens showcases gearless drives for grinding mills
The German company will present its solutions for the mining industry at AIMEX 2007 this week in Sydney.
- IEC’s energy efficiency discussion forum
The International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) sets up an independent community website devoted to electrical energy efficiency.
- WonderWorld 2007 is coming
Registration is now open for the WonderWorld 2007 Global Conference Series.
- EcoForum’s answer to APEC
The EcoForum seminar, Climate change and resource security – building a platform for change, will explore the collateral impacts of climate change on other industries such as electricity generation, mining and minerals processing.
- Yokogawa to work on CSBP expansion
The new plant at Kwinana WA will be monitored and controlled by field instruments, a safety system and a distributed control system supplied by Yokogawa Australia.
- ABB/Water Corporation Alliance is given a name
The Integrated Control Engineering (ICE) Alliance is the official name of the ABB SCADA / Water Corporation Alliance.
- Endress+Hauser’s efforts vs. shortage, celebrated
The RMIT School of Electrotechnology in Melbourne has recognised their initiative to alleviate the shortage of skilled instrument technicians in the manufacturing industry.
- Wireless technology training in Sydney
Data-Linc Group and Wired & Wireless Solutions will host a technical training seminar in Sydney this October.
- New engineering degrees
Macquarie University has launched a suite of new engineering degrees aimed to help tackle Australia’s engineering skills shortage.
- Public Works award for Cardno founder
Frank Bryant, the founder of Cardno BSD, has been awarded the Institute of Public Works Engineering Australia’s (IPWEA) highest honour, the Keith H Wood Medal.
- Free Simulink seminars
The MathWorks is holding two free seminars for the release of 2007b and Simulink 7 in September.
- Maintenance specialist expands into new areas
Run Right Engineering expands into areas including the printing industry, breweries, and food and beverage sectors.
- SEW-Eurodrive to open new plant in Germany
SEW-Eurodrive has announced plans to construct a new manufacturing facility alongside its global headquarters in Bruchsal, Germany.
- Warranty for robots
ABB Australia launches the new Response and Warranty Service Contracts for robotic products.
- Honeywell Symposium comes to Queensland
Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS) will host its 19th Pacific Users Group Symposium in Surfers Paradise next week.
- Metquip to distribute Software Toolbox products
Metquip Systems have been appointed national distributors for US based Software Toolbox.