- TURCK expands Powerfast line of connectivity products for process automation
Turck Australia announces a new line of connectivity products for process automation applications.
- RRS optical system gives Michell chilled mirror hygrometer exceptional ability to trace moisture
AMS Instrumentation and Calibration presents the S8000 chilled mirror hygrometers from Michell Instruments.
- Keller pressure transmitters for hazardous gas and dust atmospheres
Keller AG introduces a complete range of pressure transmitters for use in hazardous areas.
- ATEX compliant electronic pressure gauges from Keller
Keller AG für Druckmesstechnik introduces five new ATEX compliant digital pressure gauges designed for use in areas subject to gas explosion risks.
- The Federal Budget 2014
Updates on the 2014 Budget and how it affects industry.
- How do we make manufacturing work in Australia?
Acknowledging what Australia’s manufacturers are capable of doing well – as well as what they’re not really cut out for – the Committee for Economic Development of Australia launched its first policy paper of the year last week.
- Programmable pressure and temperature transmitters with dual inputs
Automated Control introduces the PTM/RS485 programmable pressure and temperature transmitters from STS.
- 2nd generation handheld XRF analyser delivering speed and accuracy in material analysis
Russell Fraser Sales introduces a new second generation handheld XRF analyser from Bruker Elemental.
- QUADRAN 365 UV-A inspection lamp delivers best of both worlds
Spectronics Corporation introduces a new range of dual-intensity UV-A lamps delivering the best of both worlds for NDT inspections.
- WeldCheck eddy current instrument filling a gap in industry
Russell Fraser Sales introduces the WeldCheck eddy current instrument from Ether NDE.
- Gilson’s automated liquid handling platform for hands free pipetting
John Morris Scientific introduces a new automated liquid handling platform by Gilson designed to enable hands-free pipetting.
- Honeywell modelling software helping refining and petrochemical plant operators maximise profit
Honeywell Process Solutions announces the release of the latest version of Refinery and Petrochemical Modelling System (RPMS).
- 4 channel wireless strain gauge amplifier features Bluetooth interface
Bestech Australia introduces the GSV-4BT, a four channel strain gauge amplifier with standard Bluetooth 2.0+EDR interface.
- Gilson system brings tablet dissolution testing and HPLC analysis together
John Morris Scientific introduces Gilson’s Automated Double Dissolution System, specifically designed to address the growing need for tablet dissolution.
- Wireless pressure transmitter delivers two process variables in single installation
Emerson Process Management introduces a new range of wireless pressure transmitters designed to deliver two process variables in a single installation.
- FLIR T-Series thermal imagers remove limits on thermal inspection productivity
FLIR Systems Australia announces the launch of the T-Series thermal imaging cameras designed to streamline thermal inspections.
- New touch screen controller monitoring industrial dust collectors
Camfil Farr announces a new touch screen controller designed to provide full monitoring of all functions of industrial dust collection equipment.
- Programmable logic relay system in a compact package
Phoenix Contact introduces a new programmable logic relay system in a compact package.
- Save our seals, salmon and safety
Australian manufacturer helps produce world first environmentally harmonious and safer salmon pen.
- Instrumentation for Generation Y
The innovation in consumer electronics, which Generation Y engineers use in their daily lives, has outpaced the instruments they use in the professional setting.