- New Ladder Diagram programming for Pilz PAS4000
The Pilz PSS 4000 is now even easier to manage all automation tasks with the integration of Ladder Diagram programming into the PAS4000 software tool.
- 2014 PACE Zenith Awards: All eyes on the top prize
The call for entries resulted in a huge response. The judges have worked hard to draw up the list of Finalists. Which of these companies will walk away with top honours this year?
- TURCK’s new HF solution with extended surface area extends RFID capabilities
Turck Australia announces the Q80L800 HF read/write head, the latest addition to the company’s comprehensive RFID solutions portfolio.
- 3D printing is the key as Australia looks beyond mining
3DP makes refractory metals affordable and require little to no machining which makes them much lighter.
- Enhancements to Emerson process acquisition controller bring greater accuracy and reliability
Emerson Process Management announces enhancements to its process acquisition controllers to provide greater visibility into oil and gas custody transfer.
- Fuel efficient mobile crushing plant hits Australian shores
The LT1213S is equally suited to the processing of both new aggregates and recycled material.
- TURCK expands Powerfast line of connectivity products for process automation
Turck Australia announces a new line of connectivity products for process automation applications.
- RRS optical system gives Michell chilled mirror hygrometer exceptional ability to trace moisture
AMS Instrumentation and Calibration presents the S8000 chilled mirror hygrometers from Michell Instruments.
- Keller pressure transmitters for hazardous gas and dust atmospheres
Keller AG introduces a complete range of pressure transmitters for use in hazardous areas.
- ATEX compliant electronic pressure gauges from Keller
Keller AG für Druckmesstechnik introduces five new ATEX compliant digital pressure gauges designed for use in areas subject to gas explosion risks.
- The Federal Budget 2014
Updates on the 2014 Budget and how it affects industry.
- How do we make manufacturing work in Australia?
Acknowledging what Australia’s manufacturers are capable of doing well – as well as what they’re not really cut out for – the Committee for Economic Development of Australia launched its first policy paper of the year last week.
- Programmable pressure and temperature transmitters with dual inputs
Automated Control introduces the PTM/RS485 programmable pressure and temperature transmitters from STS.
- 2nd generation handheld XRF analyser delivering speed and accuracy in material analysis
Russell Fraser Sales introduces a new second generation handheld XRF analyser from Bruker Elemental.
- QUADRAN 365 UV-A inspection lamp delivers best of both worlds
Spectronics Corporation introduces a new range of dual-intensity UV-A lamps delivering the best of both worlds for NDT inspections.
- WeldCheck eddy current instrument filling a gap in industry
Russell Fraser Sales introduces the WeldCheck eddy current instrument from Ether NDE.
- Gilson’s automated liquid handling platform for hands free pipetting
John Morris Scientific introduces a new automated liquid handling platform by Gilson designed to enable hands-free pipetting.
- Honeywell modelling software helping refining and petrochemical plant operators maximise profit
Honeywell Process Solutions announces the release of the latest version of Refinery and Petrochemical Modelling System (RPMS).
- 4 channel wireless strain gauge amplifier features Bluetooth interface
Bestech Australia introduces the GSV-4BT, a four channel strain gauge amplifier with standard Bluetooth 2.0+EDR interface.
- Gilson system brings tablet dissolution testing and HPLC analysis together
John Morris Scientific introduces Gilson’s Automated Double Dissolution System, specifically designed to address the growing need for tablet dissolution.