- AP Automation wins 2014 PACE Food & Beverage Award
Boosting efficiency while reducing energy consumption for an animal feed manufacturer won top honours.
- 3 Tips for Boosting DNC Performance
Over the last few decades, DNC communications has evolved from uploading data using floppy disks to delivering updates using serial data interfaces.
- UGL wins 2014 PACE Best Fieldbus Implementation Award
The Eastern Tertiary Alliance project beat the field to take out top honours.
- Apex Optimisation and Esso win PACE 2014 Oil & Gas Award
Their Hot Oil Process Control Improvement Project took out top honours in this category.
- Optical sensor automating photometric titrations removes guesswork
MEP Instruments introduces a new range of optical sensors designed to automate photometric titrations.
- Enerpac portable lift system safely hoists off road equipment up to 200 tons
Enerpac (A Division of Actuant Corp) introduces a new portable hydraulic jacking system rated for heavy lifts up to 200 tons (181 metric tonnes).
- Wireless access point extends reach of EtherNet/IP, eases access to production data
Rockwell Automation has launched a new wireless access point to simplify access to critical production data within the manufacturing enterprise.
- Keller customises differential pressure measurement module for Bürkert’s liquid flow controllers
Keller developed a differential pressure measuring module for integration into a production flow controller in response to a customer’s request.
- Keller pressure measurement technology makes empty tanks a thing of the past
Measurement technology from Keller was employed by a leading filling station operator in Switzerland to update their remote monitoring EasyOil system.
- Oil & Gas Finalists: 2014 PACE Zenith Awards
Profiles of the six finalists in the Oil & Gas category.
- Mining & Minerals Processing Finalists: 2014 PACE Zenith Awards
Profiles of the nine finalists in the Mining and Minerals Processing category that is sponsored by Emerson Process Management.
- Machine Builder Finalists: 2014 PACE Zenith Awards
Profiles of the nine finalists in the Machine Builder category that is sponsored by B&R.
- Honeywell’s SmartLine temperature transmitters increase efficiencies and lower costs
Honeywell Process Solutions introduces its latest range of temperature transmitters based on its unique SmartLine modular design.
- Manufacturing Finalists: 2014 PACE Zenith Awards
Profiles of the ten finalists in the Manufacturing category that is sponsored by Siemens.
- Best Fieldbus Implementation: 2014 PACE Zenith Awards
Profiles of the five finalists in the Best Fieldbus Implementation category that is sponsored by Beckhoff.
- Young Achiever Finalists: 2014 PACE Zenith Awards
Profiles of the nine finalists in the Young Achiever category that is sponsored by SICK.
- Water & Wastewater Finalists: 2014 PACE Zenith Awards
Profiles of the six finalists in the Water & Wastewater category that is sponsored by Burkert Fluid Systems.
- Transport & Energy Management Finalists: 2014 PACE Zenith Awards
Profiles of the six finalists in the Transport & Energy Management category.
- Food & Beverage Finalists: 2014 PACE Zenith Awards
Profiles of the six finalists in the Food & Beverage category that is sponsored by ifm efector.
- Safer multi sized rapidly deployed pipeline stoppers released by Air Springs
Air Springs Supply announces the release of a new range of rapidly deployed multi-sized Vari-Plug inflatable pipeline stoppers from Pronal.