- Will food manufacturers crack under the pressure?
Food and beverage manufacturers can remain productive in the context of increasing raw material prices, energy prices and pressure from retailers.
- 2014 Women in Industry Award Winners: VIDEOS
Over 150 people turned out for the inaugural 2014 Women in Industry Awards dinner in June, where ladies from the mining, manufacturing and engineering sectors were rewarded and recognised for their career achievements.
- Enhanced version of 316L stainless steel with low carbon and sulphur content
Pirtek Fluid Systems announces the introduction of a new enhanced 316L stainless steel material by HAM-LET.
- Highly accurate differential pressure transmitter with double sensor inside
Bestech Australia presents a new range of differential pressure transmitters featuring a double sensor.
- Tahmoor Coal wins 2014 PACE Project of the Year Award
Tahmoor Coal Glencore demonstrated significant potable water savings and adopted a leading-practice approach to water management and sustainable development.
- Decentralised servo drive system reduces cabling by more than 80%
Motion Technologies introduces a new distributed servo drive solution from Kollmorgen designed to reduce cabinet space and cabling hassles.
- Speciality I/O products expanded for PLC control systems
Automated Control announces an expanded range of speciality I/O products from Advanced Micro Controls for PLC-based control systems.
- ProfiHub B5+RD providing a reliable solution in PROFIBUS DP networks
I S Systems announces the release of PROCENTEC’s ProfiHub B5+RD, a member of the ProfiHub family.
- 2014 Women in Industry Award Winners : Excellence in Engineering Award – Naomi Mathers
For her work in the space industry, Naomi Mathers has won the 2014 Women in Industry Excellence in Engineering Award.
- 2014 Women in Industry Award Winners: Employer of the Year Award – Brookfield Multiplex
Construction contract firm Brookfield Multiplex has won the 2014 Employer of the Year Award for its commitment to ensuring diversity is promoted within its ranks.
- 2014 Women in Industry Award Winners: Mentor of the Year Award – Natasha Cann
For her delivery of a no-cost online mentoring service, Natasha Cann has received the 2014 Women in Industry Award for Mentor of the Year Award.
- 2014 Women in Industry Award Winners: Excellence in Mining Award – Julie Shuttleworth
In recognition of her stellar career in the mining industry, Julie Shuttleworth has taken out the 2014 Women in Industry Award for Excellence in Mining.
- 2014 Women in Industry Award Winners: Excellence in Manufacturing Award – Lynn Johnson
Under the leadership of Lynn Johnson $446 million worth of offshore and national supply contracts have been secured by Victorian SMEs, and for this she has been awarded the 2014 Women in Industry Excellence Manufacturing Award.
- 2014 Women in Industry Award Winners: Industry Advocacy Award – Naomi Mathers
For her dedicated work in advocating Australia’s space industry to the world, Naomi Mathers has won the 2014 Women in Industry, Industry Advocacy Award.
- 2014 Women in Industry Award Winners: Social Leader Award – Natasha Cann
For her passion to see women in the mining industry thrive, and for going out of her way to do something about it, Natasha Cann has been awarded to 2014 Women in Industry Social Leader Award.
- 2014 Women in Industry Award Winners: Rising Star Award – Cassandra White
For her work in helping to build a support organisation for miners and their families through the not-for-profit organisation Miners’ Promise, Cassandra White was awarded the 2014 Women in Industry Rising Star Award.
- 2014 Women in Industry Award Winners: Business Development Manager of the Year – Jacky Magid
Being a driving force behind the development of an entirely new product range has seen Jacky Magid walk away with the 2014 Women in Industry’s BDM of the Year award.
- Bestech launches ultrafast miniature transducers
Bestech Australia has introduced a new range of sensors for static and highly dynamic measurements up to 50 kHz.
- Non radioactive ultrasonic sensor measuring suspended solids density
Chemtrack presents a new range of sensors designed to use non-radioactive ultrasound technology to measure and monitor the density of suspended solids.
- Upgrade of Hydratron valve test bench for oil and gas fields
Nessco Pressure Systems recently upgraded two standard Hydratron pressure relief valve test benches to meet the safety compliance requirements.