It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
- Ian_AW Now, if we can only get people to use the correct units we'd be laughing!
- Peter Roberts Australia already has such a centre - at Lot 14 in Adelaide.
- Give peace a chance What's taking soooooo long!!!!? =)
- Angus M Robinson A significant step forward and long overdue! Congratulations to Professor Cox for achieving this outcome.
- Bob ITER will not produce any net energy. It will require about 300MW of electrical input power, 50MW to heat the plasma and 250MW to run the machine. At very best, when using D-T plasma, it might one...