Olympus’ new L Series Vanta handheld X-ray fluorescence (XRF) analyser is designed for customers that need ruggedness, power, speed and ease of use.
Joining the range of M Series and C Series analysers, the L Series is designed for applications such as positive material identification (PMI), quality assurance (QA), metal fabrication, scrap metal and car catalyst recycling, precious metal analysis and environmental inspections.
These units can be calibrated for alloy, precious metal and geochem applications and are built for maximum uptime and reliability.
Rugged features include:
- IP65 rated for protection against dust and water
- Drop tested (MIL-STD 810 G)
- Built to withstand a temperature range of -10 °C to 50 °C (14 °F to 122 °F)
In addition to being so rugged, L Series analysers offer advanced technology and connectivity features. The analysers incorporate Olympus’ Axon technology, a breakthrough in XRF signal processing for stable results in any environment, and features including:
- Optional Wi-Fi and cloud connectivity for fast decision making and easily accessible results
- Fleet management tools and a customizable user interface to help minimize operator training
- Intuitive interface and responsive touch screen, enabling users to spend more time interpreting results than operating the analyzer